BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 16, 2009

About Myself....

Hi Everybody......

If U R Seeing This Blog......Than congrats.....u ve just been THE MOST EXCiting BLOG EvA!!!

.....No La ....Jus Kiddin oni.
...About Me(i dun wanna tell u about the normal stuff... too borin').....

Im Just Ur AveraGe Boy ,Relative or friend.........and if u love me........I can also be ur Boyfriend......if ur interested...............No la ....jus kiddin'..

I enjoy PlAYING DRuMs.......Im a pro........second to darrel la(my Friend).......(just to clear things out..........i learn all of the instruments at my church.....and i learn bass .....not guitar......theres a diff......)
I Have a LOTTA NAMES.....SOME OF THE EXAMPLES......................

SEAN......(u all know wan la.....).............
......Goh Ke Xun.....(u all also know la.....duh....)..............
..........Goh Ke Zoo(the teacher pronounce my name wrong.....wat can i do....)..............
..............Mr.Smile(teacher say i smile a lot.....no matter wat happenes i always seem to smile....thats y lo....)...............

...............and MANY MANY MORE..........nothing else to add.......first time write blog..........qing duo duo zhi jiao......lol..........

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

angleline you use to say is this girl ?
ok lo pretty oso ma haha^&^

Jonathan said...

by the way you look more 自恋 den me

labichan said...

gambateh~

pete said...

Congratulation!I will duo duo zhi chi your blog!(i like drum too...but i am not pro...T.T)