BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 21, 2009

I miss U ...haha....

Its been 100 DayS Edi.....

SinCe I' vE LosT U .....
U may not know this...
BuT Do U KnoW HoW MuCh I MiSS u ....

We Spent So MUcH TImE 2gether.....
All My sweetest Memories R With U....
Y didn't i notice tat b4????
It was only when u left me....
that i learnt 2 cerish u ,.....

I regreted neglecting u .....
putting u in 1 side of the corner....
although i treated u like shite.....
U still stood by with me....
ThICk or thin....

I really miss u ....
but i cant wait for u anymore...
i'm gonna replace u soon....
but i'll never forget the sweetest memories we had.....
..........................
GoOdByE......
My DeAR............
.....................
........................
.............................
.................................
........................................
CellPHone............haha.......

3 comments:

AliceQing♥ said...

chehh
i think is her
muahaha

Joanne__♥ said...

who??

Joanne__♥ said...

yor~ u gud larr
so many comments at ur blog... TT