BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

pain wont go .....

Its BeeN so damn long.....

some say its already a year ,.....
i've been through alot....

after what u did 2 me...
after u played me.....
treated me like a toy.....
u lied....
cheated....
stole..(my heart)....
and yet i still found a reason 2 love u ....

I finally had d guts 2 break u off....
stop thinking about u .....
stopped thinking of ways 2 get u back ....
threw away every thought of u .....
i managed 2 barely get u outta my mind....
i did everything....
A-Z....
even changed my tuition just so i wouldnt see u ......

But y....
Y u had 2 come back.....
just when i got rid of u ....
i rid myself of all pain...
i thought i was strong....
and yet.....
all u had 2 do ....
was tell me u also had changed tuiton .....
changed 2 same place....
and all of a sudden ....
The pain came back....
and hurt even more knowing that i wasted all my strength just 2 be hurt again.....

am i cursed with this ?
only destined 2 love but not be loved...?
u hit me.....
where it hurts most....
my fatal flaw.....
my undying passion......

2 comments:

Joanne__♥ said...

Gor..
dun be sad la..
i noe u could did it!!
GAMBATEH~!!! =]

B-BoY HoLyZ said...

yeah dude u can overcome it...just find a new gf den de pain will be over or do u have her fb?? or anything msn ...maybe i can help u out here....