BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

sing this song...100% can get ur girl....

hey there (insert name)whats it like new york city....

imma thousand miles away....
but girl 2night u look so pretty yes u do....
time square cant shine as bright as u...
i swear its true...

Hey there (insert name)dont u worry about d distance...
im right here if u get lonely give this song another listen ...
close your eyes...
listen 2 my voice its my disguise ...
im by ur side...

(chorus)
Oh its what u do 2 me....
Oh its what u do 2 me....
Oh its what u do 2 me....
Oh its what u do 2 me....
Oh its what u do 2 me....

Hey there(insert name) i know times are getting hard ..
but believe me girl someday i'll pay d bills with this guitar ..
we'll have it good...
we'll have d life we knew we would ...
my word is good...

Hey there(insert name)i've got so much left 2 say ..
if every simple song i wrote 2 u..
will take ur breath away..
i'd write it all...
even more in love with me u'd fall....we'd have it all...

(chorus)

a thousand miles seems pretty far...
but they've got planes and trains and cars...
i'd walk 2 u if i had no other way...
our friends would all make fun of us and we'll just laugh along because ..
we know that none of them had felt this way...

(insert name) i can promise u ..
that by the time that we get through ...
the world will never be the same...
and ur to blame ....

hey there(insert name)...
u'd be good and dont u miss me ...
2 more years and u'll be done with school...
and i'll be makin history like i do...
u noe its all becoz of u...
we can do whatever we want to...
hey there(insert name) here's 2 u..
this 1's for u....

(chorus)....

********end*********
lyrics and song wrote by Plain White T's....

0 comments: